Estimated Arrival: Between Nov 02 and Nov 11. *ETA to UK Only
Shipping: Free Shipping. All The Time.
ZMorph VX is a true desktop workhorse 3D printer, built like a tank with top quality components. Engineered to perform 24/7, the ZMorph VX is designed to deliver high-quality results at all stages of the production process.
The ZMorph VX is one of the most versatile manufacturing machines for your desktop, being a multi-tool, 3-in-1 3D printer, CNC milling and laser engraving machine. Its detachable heads allow the ZMorph to transform into any tool and work with a huge variety of new materials and a whole new range of capabilities.
The advanced technology of the ZMorph makes it truly one of the most versatile and practical multi-tool 3D printers. With three different fabrication methods, 3D printing, CNC milling, and laser engraving, and dozens of available materials, the ZMorph has been designed to be your workhorse making-machine. The process to change between tool heads is simple and each feature is easy to transition into. The 3D printing feature is top grade; it has the ability to accurately print with two materials to create beautiful colour blending or image mapping. Because the ZMorph VX is a multi-tool machine its list of materials is endless: PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, Acrylic glass, machining wax, PVC foam, chocolate, cookie dough, cream cheese and more. It also features autocalibration, an LCD touchscreen for control and a fully enclosed build chamber. The frame of the machine is also constructed of high-quality aluminium and has high precision sliding rails on both the X and Y axes, giving users the most sturdy and reliable creation process. The ZMorph VX full set is best suited for functional prototyping, concept models, end-use parts, PCBs, art and design, mould-making, visual aids, and so much more.
Key Features of the ZMorph VX Full Set :
- Multi-tool versatility: 3D Printing, CNC, and laser cutting/engraving, all in a single desktop machine.
- A wide variety of compatible materials for all processes 3D printing : ABS and derivatives, PLA and derivatives, PVA, PET, ASA, Nylon, HIPS, Thermochrome, TPU, Flex materials.
- CNC cutting and engraving: All kinds of wood, Polycarbonate, HDPE, Acrylic glass, Machining wax, Modelling board, Dibond-like composites, Copper laminates (for PCBs), POM, PVC foam.
- Laser engraving : All kinds of wood, Leather, Copper Laminate (for PCB).
- Laser cutting : Paper, Cardboard, Felt, Thin gasket materials.
- Thick paste printing : Chocolate, Cookie dough, Cream cheese, Frosting, Ceramics.
- Toolheads and worktables that are interchangeable and easily switched
- High-quality 3D printing with auto calibration and advanced two material options, such as dissolvable support material, colour blending, and image mapping
- LCD touchscreen interface
- Enclosed build chamber for temperature stability and safety
- Durable construction designed to withstand the demands of CNC milling and 3D printing
Recommended fabrication materials
- 3D printing: ABS and derivatives, PLA and derivatives, PVA, PET, ASA, Nylon, HIPS, Thermochrome, TPU, flex materials
- CNC cutting and engraving: all kinds of wood, polycarbonate, HDPE, acrylic glas, machining wax, modeling board, Dibond-like composites, copper laminates (for PCBs), POM, PVC foam
- Laser engraving: all kinds of wood, leather, copper laminate (for PCBs)
- Laser cutting: paper, cardboard, felt, thin gasket materials
- Thick paste printing: chocolate, cookie dough, cream cheese, frosting, ceramics
- Frame made out of high quality aluminum 4 mm and 3 mm (precise and very rigid), stainless steel 2 mm and 3 mm. Covers made from 3mm PET.
- High precision siliding rails on X and Y axis, made from structural steel. Omron endstops.
- Precisely machined aluminium X carriage, rigid and durable.
- Interchangeable nozzles: 0.2 mm, 0.3 mm, 0.4 mm.
- Interchangeable toolheads.
- Interchangeable worktables: 3D printing worktable and CNC/laser worktable.
- Non-slip trapezoidal nuts on Z axis made out of high quality POM
- Heated worktable: super-flat, precisely machined working table with exchangeable borosilicate glass sheets. Temperature up to 100C.
- CNC worktable: durable and rigid, machined in aluminum, equipped with pre-set holes and clamps for material positioning.
- Add-on slot.
- Working area: up to 250 x 235 x 165 mm (toolhead dependent).
- Dimensions: 530 x 555 x 480 mm.
- Weight: 20 kg with packaging (Printing Set).
Mechanical positioning precision
-14 microns for X and Y axes, 0.6 microns for Z axis.
- 50 - 400 microns.
- Sunbeam 3.0 with ARM LPC1769 processor, equipped with 5 stepper motor drivers. Internal disc drive accessible via USB.
- Silent X and Y stepper drivers - reducing motor noise by 50%
- Tensometric autocalibration.
- LCD color touchscreen.
- USB. Standalone printing supported via panel + internal SD card.
- Compatible with: Voxelizer, Simplify3D, Cura, Slic3r.
- ER-11 1/8" collet in CNC Pro Toolhead
- Maximum 3D printing temperature: 250 C
IN THE BOX
- 1.75 mm Plastic Extruder with 0.3 mm nozzle
- Dual Plastic Extruder with Mixer hotend
- CNC PRO milling toolhead
- Laser PRO toolhead (2.8 W)
- Thick Paste Extruder
- Heated worktable for 3D printing
- CNC worktable for milling and cutting
- Printing fan add-on
- Spare extruder nozzle 0.3mm
- 3D printing adhesive
- Tools and Maintenance materials
- 2 spools of PLA filament, 0.5 kg each
Package weight: 28.5 kg
Package size: 70 x 70 x 70 cm
Hassle Free 3D Printing with Advanced Materials
ZMorph VX works with almost all 3D printing materials on the market. Take advantage of 3D printing with advanced materials like Nylon, Hips or PC/ABS and get wonderful results with PLA, ABS and more.
Two-material 3D printing that keeps you ahead of the game.
ZMorph VX features all that you ever wished from multi-material 3D printer, and then some more: selective two-material 3D printing, color blending, image mapping, printing with PVA water soluble support.
3D Printer Designed to Perform
Autocalibration available right from the touchscreen panel, completely revamped Voxelizer software and workflow switching system designed to transform your ZMorph VX from a 3D printer to a CNC router or a laser engraver in under a minute.
Think, built like a tank. Engineered to perform 24/7. A true workhorse, with top quality components, Closed Loop System and construction designed to deliver both high speed during 3D printing and withstand high torque during CNC works.
And there's so much more...
ZMorph VX is an exceptional 3D printer - but that’s not the end of the story. ZMorph VX can transform into a CNC router, laser engraver, back to 3D printer and so on. Owning a ZMorph is like owning your own mini factory.
Advanced Materials for Manufacturing
Increase your manufacturing capabilities with access to almost 50 professional materials both for subtractive and additive manufacturing. From plastics filament for 3D printing to soft metals and hard plastics for CNC, ZMorph VX offers materials inaccessible to single-purpose 3D printers.
A 3D Printer Beyond 3D Printing.
Subtractive or additive manufacturing? With ZMorph VX you can have both. Enjoy your freedom of choice: 3D printing, CNC milling, laser engraving, or even a combination of all.
The all-in-one software. Meet the new Voxelizer.
Control 3D printing, CNC and laser with one software. Optimize your models with 3D filters. Make unprintable things printable thanks to smart support structures. Create stunning prints with advanced multi-material algorithms, like image mapping. Voxelizer gives you and your ZMorph outstanding possibilities.
Become a pro in no time with ZMorph Academy.
Everything you need to know to become a power user of both ZMorph and Voxelizer in one place - literally. Three courses: basics, intermediate and advanced. 3D printing, CNC, laser engraving, post production and even making your own PCBs, broken down into step by step lessons with plenty of images and videos. This free course will take you from unpacking your ZMorph to a blissful feeling of omnipotence in all three manufacturing methods.