Snapmaker F series is a 3D printing desktop workstation. Available in two different sizes, the F250 and F350. Both machines feature impressive build volumes designed to produce large parts in one piece. With the focus on 3D printing, the F series has been optimised to produce parts that are accurate and detailed thanks to special features such as the upgraded cooling system.
Snapmaker 2.0 F Series 3D Printer
The Snapmaker F series is a modular 3D printer offering a large work area and impressive features. Available in two size options, F250 or F350. Desktop sized to fit in your maker space, it also features a noise reduction chip and an upgraded cooling system so you can print large parts easily in a variety of compatible materials such as ABS, PLA and TPU.
Both the F250 and F350 feature impressive Z heights and overall build volume. Make parts you could never before without the need for a massive 3D printer taking up space. The newly designed linear modules will keep your printer operational day and night. Achieve high levels of detail and accuracy on all prints.
Compared to the Snapmaker A250 and A350 the F series can achieve a much higher level of detail and accuracy. This is largely down to the improved cooling system and motion control algorithm. These have been upgraded to perfectly combine speed with accuracy. Print large Jobs faster than before.
Snapmaker F series has an impressive range of features designed to make the machine as easy to operate as possible. Teamed with Snapmakers own Luban software and the capability to connect to the machine via WiFi, the Snapmaker F Series gives everyone at any level in their maker journey the opportunity to produce highly detailed, highly accurate, impressive large scale prints.
- With just a few taps the Snapmaker F series will automatically level its print bed
- WiFi connectivity allows you to easily transfer files and data without the need for cables and external devices
- Release your final prints easily and without damage with the flexible build plate
- Easy to assemble. Less time assembling and more time making
- Filament runout recovery will report if the current filament used for the job runs out. It will recover the job after the filament has been replaced.
- Power Loss Recovery will resume the interrupted print job in the case of power loss.
- The F Series of Snapmaker 2.0 machines can also be upgraded and modified to suit your maker needs. Both the F250 and F350 can be turned into desktop CNC workstations and Laser engravers by changing the modular head.