Shipping: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The Moai 3D printer is the best value SLA solution for everyone. Providing remarkable printing resolution, as other professional SLA printers at a fraction of the price, the Moai is all about flexibility, performance, and affordability. Use any material desired for your applications on your Moai.
Introducing Moai 130, an affordable well to get into laser SLA printing. It is based on the successful Moai SLA kit and a year and half of improvements to present you with a more polished user experience
- Build Volume: 13 x 13 x 18 cm
- 70-micron laser spot
- FEP Vat included for durable printing
- Ez to level Plate for quick leveling and extra volume for resins
- Sensor controlled heater for keep resin at optimal printing temperature of 30-30C
- Mechanically capable 5micron layer height resolution. Print layer height is dependent on resin.
- UV LED is included for post-curing.
- Print via G-Code. Use the familiar Cura to slice your model
- High resin compatibility, means access to lower cost resins as well as specialty resins
- Full access to laser exposure settings. Perfect for researchers and developers
- The kit does not include any resin and user would need purchase separately
- An active and friendly community of users supporting and learning each other.
- Printing Technology
- Build Volume W X D X H (Mm)
- 130 x130 x 180 mm
- Layer Thickness / Print Precision
- 0.01 - 0.2 mm
- 405 nm
- Liquid Photopolymer
- 330 x 340 x 660 mm
- 70 microns
- Operating System
- Windows, Mac, Linux
- SD Card
- Input Voltage / Power