Delta WASP 2040 Pro
The hugely popular standard Delta WASP 2040 model has now been upgraded. New features include a speed-boost up to an incredible 500mm/s, a filament run-out sensor and an improved Spitfire extruder and build plate. The new auto-calibration system is a welcome addition and removes the hassle from setting up a print job. These new upgrades and the standard features such as the unique Resurrection system and Suspended Bowden system, combine to make the Delta WASP 2040 Pro an even more attractive entry-point to professional delta 3D printing.
Key Features :
- Fast printing speed (500mm/s Max).
- Filament run-out sensor - The current print job is paused if the printer runs out of filament so more can be loaded.
- Resurrection system - Print head position data is saved in the event of power loss so that the print can be resumed when power is restored.
- Free-Z system - Start/re-start a print at a particular height.
- Aluminium build plate - Upgraded from steel to provide better thermal properties and improve print adhesion.
- Auto-calibration System.
WASP Clay Extruder Kit (5 Litre)
Clay and fluid-dense material extruder kit. Includes 5L syringe, clay and pressure regulator.
Requires air compressor.
- - Extruder with screw control
- - Aluminum tank
- - Tank support
- - Pressure regulator
- - 10 kg of Porcelain
- - Instructions
- - SD card with g-code and settings
Compressor is not included.
WASP certifies the use of the LDM extruder with ceramic material, so the use of other kind of mixture or materials as to be considered as not covered by the technical support and warranty.
The use of the LDM WASP extruder has been tested and guaranteed only on WASPprinters, warranty and assistance will be made at discretion of the manufacturer(WASP) in case the system is used on other printers.